CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sucking Binkies with my sweet Savannah Rose

Tonight, on my way to bed, I checked on the girls, as I always do. I always re-tuck them in and make sure Savannah's Binkies are where she can find them if she wakes up and wants them.

Tonight, Savannah was awake when I went in her and Olivia's room. I tucked Olivia back in, because she wasn't covered up at all. Then I laid Savannah back down and covered her back up. I laid my head on her pillow as I stood beside her bed. She put her 2nd Binkie in my mouth (the 1st Binkie was in her own mouth.) Then, after a short time, she took the Binkie out of my mouth and switched Binkies with me. It was so sweet and touching. Never in my life would I imagine that sucking Binkies with my sweet Savannah Rose would be the most favorite way to end my day. What a sweet little girl to share her Binkies with mommy.

0 comments: