CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Ramblings from the inner recesses of my mind

Here's to another night with sleep problems. Yahoo!

Talked to the parentage yesterday. They will be headed back up north on Wednesday. Will spend next weekend with my brother, then come home on Monday, their 46th wedding anniversary. I think I sort of miss them. I am not so anxious to see them myself, but am very anxious for them to see the kids. I wonder if the twins will make up to dad right away or if it will take time for them to warm back up to him.

I have decided to work hard to see the bright side of life, to find joy in everything. The joy of the Lord is my strength. Praising God has been something that is lacking in my life and I know I would be a happier person and more fun to be around if I start having that joy back in my life.

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord.
Open the eyes of my heart.
I want to see You.
I want to see You.

See You High and lifted up
shining in the light of Your glory
Pour out your power and love
as we sing Holy, Holy, Holy

Holy, Holy, Holy
Holy, Holy, Holy
Holy, Holy, Holy
I want to see You.

Just singing this song brings peace to my soul.
I really need to try harder to raise my children up in the way they should go, so that when they are older, they shall not part from it. We need to start praising Jesus together, as a family.

I am so very blessed to have a husband who loves me, no matter what. He has shown that to me over and over and over. He is such a good daddy to our 3 beautiful daughters. How blessed I am to have such a wonderful family.

2 comments:

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Like your "new do" and I couldn't agree with you more on praising the Lord!

Have a great day in the Lord!

Michelle said...

I like your new background too! It was one of them I really liked when I was searching for my new background!

It is so easy to get down when things get tough. It gets a bit easier when you find your strength through praising the Lord. These first signs of spring have really touched my spirit.

Talk to you soon!