CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Went to the park

Today, I actually got the kids out of the house, by myself! That is a feat in itself. It seems to take a million years to get 3 kids in the van and buckled in. I drove them to the park. We could have walked if I was stronger, but there's no way I could these days. Gabby was kind of scared of the playground equipment. It was older and wood and when I got up on it once, it was hard to keep my footing and not have my ankles turn. The twins just kind of walked around. We were going to leave, but we ran into my friend, Chandra's kids and grandparents, so the kids followed them back to the playground. I thought maybe Drew and Reagan would give her some confidence to play on the equipment. She was still afraid to go down the slide and ended up going down on Reagan's lap while holding Drew's hand.

I feel so bad for the kids sometimes. The twins never get out of the house. They just see the four walls of our home, and that's about it. I am hoping this summer that we can have some stuff outside that they like to do and I can go sit out there with them. The fresh air and sunshine will be good for me, and the kids need to get out, too. I am hoping that today didn't wipe me out for the rest of the week.

I took my camera with me, but ended up forgetting it in the van...so, I don't have any pictures to share.

This might be a boring read, but it sure was a nice and fun day. It brings me delight to do fun things with my kids.

1 comments:

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

I have a friend who lives close to me..she is also not in very good health but everytime she goes out. It does her soul wonders!
Continue to be nourished in the "SON"!

Having a great day in the Lord~ Dawn :0)