CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Girls

Gabby has been diagnosed with Asthma...we have to give her 2 breathing treatments a day, but it has made a big difference with that horrible asthma cough she was having.
She's in kinderkid this year and is loving it. She has a great teacher and is bringing her learning home with her

Olivia is doing well...I think she might be past due for another echocardiogram to check her heart condition...I can't remember when she went last....life is just passing me by. She just recently had her head split open...her forehead, when Gabby slammed her bedroom door into it. It was glued back together at Urgent Care, but then the next night while on the road, we were instructed to take her to the nearest ER because she wouldn't stop throwing up. She seems fine now, though.

Savannah is a little monkey. She somehow got a good sized abrasion on the side of her chin, and kept picking at it and making it bleed. I hope it heals soon. They sure do keep me busy

After baths tonight, they were all together, I think in gabby's room, just giggling away....now THAT is the joy of having sisters!

0 comments: